Post-virus Return to Work Plan
To All Customers: Fortunately, our entire team has been working continuously throughout the outbreak.
While activity has slowed somewhat, we have taken the opportunity to intensify our training programs, and to update critical software.
A small number of inbound factory orders were delayed at the production level last month and our Account Representatives have already reached out to those few affected customers. Production is now back to full capacity.
We look forward to the day, coming soon, when our economy has fully re-opened, and we have a chance to serve you.
We are following the below guidelines to ensure our staff and customer’s health and safety. Here are the following steps that we’re taking in our office(s):
- Increased cleaning and handwashing
- Increased social distancing
- Advising employees to stay home when they feel sick
- Following the latest CDC guidelines
- Limiting office meetings to Zoom
- Encouraging office staff to work from home
- Employing a regular professional cleaning service
- Limited showroom appointments